The ASU Editorial Board consists of all the scientists involved in the production of Atomic Spectrometry Updates. It meets annually to ensure appropriate critaicality and coverage of each of the updates. An Executive Committee meets three times a year.
The Board is organised into six Topic Groups which are responsible for the production of an annual update in their field:
- Topic Group 1: Advances in environmental analysis
- Topic Group 2: Advances in the analysis of clinical and biological materials, food and beverages
- Topic Group 3: Advances in atomic spectrometry and related techniques
- Topic Group 4: Elemental Speciation
- Topic Group 5: Advances in X-ray fluorescence
- Topic Group 6: Advances in the analysis of metals, chemcials and functional materials