Atomic Spectrometry Updates are annual reviews written by a community of experts in their field. The aim is to provide six authoritative, critical and comprehensive reviews of the major fundamental and applied areas of analytical atomic spectrometry.
Review articles are published in alternate issues of the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry (JAAS). The current programme of reviews covers:
- Advances in environmental analysis
- Advances in the analysis of clinical and biological materials, food and beverages
- Advances in atomic spectrometry and related techniques
- Advances in elemental speciation
- Advances in X-ray fluorescence spectrometry
- Advances in the analysis of metals, chemicals and functional materials
Each article has a dedicated writing team, more details of which can be found here.